Sunday, September 14, 2014

Target Haul!


Well, it's that time of year again! Leaves change colour, chilly weather creeps in, football season starts, kids go back to school, and most importantly, wardrobes change! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some summer, but theres something about wearing comfy sweaters and scarves that really makes me happy.  With that in mind, I decided that my fall wardrobe needed an upgrade. So obviously that means I needed a trip to Target. Target is one of those places where I never leave empty handed, like, EVER. They have such a nice selection and for a great price. This is probably why 80% of my wardrobe is from Target. 

If you're looking for some fall clothing ideas, or just want to see what I got (It's ok, I'm nosey too..) Keep reading!

First item: Peplum Tank - $17.99


This was one of the first items I picked up and I LOVE it. It's something I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of because you can dress it up with a nice pencil skirt, or dress it down with a nice pair of jeans. It sits on the body nicely and the peplum bottom sits perfectly on your hips. The material is really soft, both on the printed fabric and mesh top, which is nice because sometimes mesh can be a bit itchy. Here's a closer image of it:


Second item: J'Adore Sweater - $22.99

If you're like me and live in Canada, you'll know how you can never have enough sweaters. I saw it and really, really, liked this one. It's pretty long, which is nice because you don't want a chilly bum when you bend over. It's one you could wear with jeans, leggings, shorts, or even over a collared shirt. It's pretty thin but has some weight to it, so I'm hoping that means it will keep me warm. Either way, it's cute.

Item Three: Grey Cropped Sweater - $19.99


I've had my eye on this one for some time now. If you're sad because the weather is getting colder, don't feel so bad, this one is cropped! I loved the crop top trend this summer, so I'm so happy it's carrying on into fall. This sweater would be cute with anything high waisted, unless you're brave enough to let the cold breezes on your stomach. I also love the knitted fabric. Here's a close up view:


Item Four: Cropped long sleeve - $14.99

Here's another one for you cop top lovers! Not only did I love the fact that this top is cropped, but I loved the colour and pattern. The pattern reminds me of ones I saw this summer, but this cool, blue/green colour makes this suitable for any fall wardrobe. I'd pair this one with anything high waisted and, because it has a low neckline, a statement necklace. The material is pretty thin, so wearing this with a sweater won't make you too warm.

Item Five: Sweater - $19.99
                 Skirt - $14.99

This is an odd one for me, because I don't typically like to wear matching sets, but when I saw this I just couldn't resist it. I love everything about it: The pattern, texture, weight of the fabric. It's so warm and thin at the same time. The best part is that I can wear both pieces together, or I can mix them with other ones. The top is cropped, so that's something to keep in mind when finding something else to pair with it, but that's ok. Here's a close up so you can see the pattern better:


And last but not least: A cat onesie - $24.99

Don't judge me, I'm 25 years old, but I still love a good onesie. I also live in Canada so staying warm is key. Ok guys, clearly this was in impulse buy so I don't really have much to say about it. I'll leave you a picture of the hood, Meow!


Thats the end of this haul. What are your favourite new pieces for fall? What stores do you love? Let me know in the comments!

-little j

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig