Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mall of America Haul


We had a couple of extra days here in Iowa, so we thought it would be a great idea to head up to The Mall of America. It was great! I hadn't been there in years, so I totally forgot how big it really was! With all the shopping that had to be done, we didn't get a chance to check out the rides. We did manage to make it to the aquarium though. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be but it was still worth it. We must have gotten there at a good time because I scored some mayor deals! Keep reading if you want to see what purchases I made.

American Eagle Outfitters:


These were my biggest purchases but TOTALLY worth it and I got the best deal. The first one I picked up was the denim jacket. I had my eye on this baby for months now and I figured since it was still in the store, it was meant to be mine. It's not solely denim because the arms and hood are sweatshirt material, but I really liked it. It's super comfortable and not heavy at all. The one downside to it is that the pockets are really small and shallow, but the fact that it has a hood totally makes up for it.
The second one I picked up was this leather jacket. Don't worry, it's not really leather! It's a great dupe for leather though! When I saw this jacket, my heart felt all warm and fuzzy. I had been looking for a nice leather jacket that came at a nice affordable price. This was was juuuuuust right. I love everything about this jacket but the best part are the pockets. All of them are a great size, and zip shut, so you don't have to worry about things falling out!

I got the BEST deal on these two. The leather jacket was originally $99.95 and the denim jacket was $69.95. Want to know how much I got them for?? Drum roll please!!!

$104
Amazing right?!?!



The next items I picked up from American Eagle were these pants. I am obsessed with these pants, and have worn them so much that I've worn mine out. Everyone needs a good pair of black pants, and theses won't disappoint. They're thin, stretchy, soft, and so comfortable! Like I said, I love these pants, and I've already gone through two pairs. The only negative thing I have to say about them is that they tend to stretch out really soon, like after a couple hours of wearing them. So if you buy a pair, try buying a size smaller than usual because they will stretch. These cost $39.95 each


Forever 21: 

If you've ever been to Mall of America, you'll understand how HUGE this store is. I was so overwhelmed when I walked in there. It's definitely not a store you can shop in if you're in a hurry.


I saw this dress on a mannequin and fell in love with it instantly. It's colour and weight make it the perfect dress to wear in the office. It's also one that you can wear during different seasons. It's stretchy fabric makes it lay nicely on your body. It fits snugly on top and then sits nicely on you hips, giving you a nice figure. I love everything about this dress. This dress cost: $32.80


Next items I found were these earrings. I really liked the shapes and colours. I'm a very petit girl, so I'm always looking for dainty earrings, and these are perfect. These cost: $2.80


I have really small fingers, so finding rings is always so difficult for me. Luckily for me, Forever 21 has them in my size! I loved these because the set came with two regular rings and two midi rings. Pretty sweet deal! These cost: $4.80


This ring was my favourite. I loved the colour and all the pretty detail it has. I really don't know what else to say about it other than, I love it. This baby set my back a whole $2.90. :)


Last thing I found there was this necklace. I'm really into gold things right now and I also look for dainty jewellery, so this was right up my ally. This cost $33.80

Garage:


This flannel is the only reason I went into Garage. I bought a red one a couple months ago and I pretty much live in it. It's so soft and comfortable that I just had to get another one! I'd get one in every colour if I could. This cost $34.90

Urban Outfitters:

This store used to be my all time favourite but now I can't justify spending all that money on that kind of clothing. So, now when I go in, I look at all the home goods and random things they have.


This was the first thing I picked up. What is it?? Well if you're like me and let your phone die all the time, you'll want one of these. It's a portable phone charger! Basically, you plug this baby in and charge it like you would your phone. Once it's charged you can keep it in your bag (along with a cord to connect it to your phone). If your phone dies, plug it into this battery and BAM! Your phone is charging! This little thing can hold 1.5X your phones battery. Pretty neat, right? This only cost $24.00


This next thing isn't that cool, just some socks. I got the "over the knee" kind because winter is going to be here soon and I like warm legs. Originally these were $14.00 each but I got both of them for $22.00

H&M:


Last things I got were these two hats. I only have one hat that I wear, which is also from H&M, but it's purple. Let's face it, purple doesn't go with everything, so I thought I should get these. They're extremely soft so I know they'll be really warm. These were $5.95 each.


Well, that's it! Have you ever been to Mall of America? What was your favourite part?

-little j











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig