Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hollister Smell, Walmart Price

The other day I was walking around Walmart, when I happened to go past the candle section and something caught my eye: a grey candle. I don't know about you, but I've never seen a grey candle before. I'm currently obsessed with anything grey so I was instantly drawn to it. What scent is grey? Honestly, I was a little hesitant to smell it because it was either going to smell really good or really bad.  I opened it up and I was instantly OBSESSED! This candle smells like you just walked into Hollister and I LOVE it. 

Not only does this candle smell amazing, but it's price makes it even better. Fragrances at Hollister will cost you at least $12, this candle is less than five dollars!! I'm not a perfume lover, so if my home can smell as good as Hollister, I'm a happy girl!  This is a candle I can enjoy all year long. It's floral hints are nice for summer and the smell of mahogany and driftwood brings in some warmth, which will be great for the colder months. If you want to check this candle out for yourself, check out the info below!



Wallmart
$4.93
719 Walnut Avenue - Mahogany Driftwood
It is not currently on the Walmart website but here are some of their other scents.
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=719%20walnut%20avenue%20candle&typeahead=719%20walnut


What are some of your favourite candles/scents?

-little j

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig